Strength in numbers
Our fellowship program is a unique opportunity for your organization to be a part of the inspiring Alloy 26 community.
Key benefits of the Alloy 26 Fellowship Program:
- Free 6 months of dedicated desk space at Alloy26
- Dedicated blog and social media post(s)
- Opportunities for VIP, discounted, or even free tickets to events courtesy of Alloy 26
- No strings attached (no equity required, no obligation to stay beyond 6 months)
We only have a few requirements:
- No more than 5 team members or employees
- You’re a startup, entrepreneur, maker, or other great organization doing awesome things in Pittsburgh!
Preference is given to companies that meet two of the following qualifications:
- Non-profit or mission-driven company
- At least 51% owned by women and/or underrepresented person (i.e. person of color, identifies as LGBTQ, person with a disability, etc.)
- Resident of the North Side of Pittsburgh
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We are unable to provide feedback to individual applicants. If selected, a member of the Alloy 26 team will contact you. Email email@example.com if interested.