Strength in numbers
Our fellowship program is a unique opportunity for your organization to be a part of the inspiring Alloy 26 community.
Key benefits of the Alloy 26 Fellowship Program:
- Free 6 months of dedicated desk space at Alloy26
- Dedicated blog and social media post(s)
- Opportunities for VIP, discounted, or even free tickets to events courtesy of Alloy 26
- No strings attached (no equity required, no obligation to stay beyond 6 months)
We only have a few requirements:
- No more than 5 team members or employees
- You’re a startup, entrepreneur, maker, or other great organization doing awesome things in Pittsburgh!
Preference is given to companies that meet two of the following qualifications:
- Non-profit or mission-driven company
- At least 51% owned by women and/or underrepresented person (i.e. person of color, identifies as LGBTQ, person with a disability, etc.)
- Resident of the North Side of Pittsburgh
Applications are currently open for the January 2020 Fellowship Class through December 2, 2019. We are unable to provide feedback to individual applicants. If selected, a member of the Alloy 26 team will contact you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.