Are you a company or organization headquartered in Pittsburgh searching for office space, or maybe even free space? Alloy 26’s Winter 2017 fellowship program is now open and accepting applications!
Alloy 26’s fellowship program awards unique companies headquartered in Pittsburgh a free 6-months stay that includes a dedicated desk for each employee and all of the resources that come with a membership at Alloy 26.
Unlike similar incubator programs, there are zero equity fees involved, and no obligation to rent an office or desk after the program ends. This no-strings-attached approach grants companies the opportunity to focus on growing their business with less of a financial burden for the 6-month period.
Key benefits of the Alloy 26 Fellowship Program include:
– Free 6 months of dedicated desk space at Alloy 26
– Logo featured on the Alloy 26 website
– Opportunities for tickets to events, conferences, and other opportunities
– Company/organization must be headquartered in Pittsburgh
– No more than 5 team members/employees
– You’re a startup, entrepreneur, maker, non-profit, or other great organization doing awesome things in Pittsburgh
The application deadline is November 20th, 2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. One application per organization. We expect notifications to begin in December.here to start your application!